Celebrate Christmas Florida Keys Style!
In Marathon, Florida - The Boating and Family Destination of the Florida Keys
Escape to the Christmas in the Keys Celebration that will kick off the season in a truly unique way for the entire family! Santa has to rest-up before his big night, so he likes to spend some time down in the Keys relaxing with Mrs. Claus and the elves. Join the entire Claus Crew at Hawks Cay Resort for a weekend of entertainment, a decorated boat display, delicious treats and cocktails, Christmas-themed competitions, and, of course, your chance to take a picture with Santa in his casual Keys attire. Plus, get all of your Christmas shopping out of the way by visiting all of the talented regional vendors displaying their best gifts during our Christmas in the Keys Celebration!
Santa & Mrs. Claus Marathon, FL Vacation Pics
Santa’s Tips for Writing a Letter to HimSanta blog 11/5/12
As I preached in my last blog post, procrastination is a habit that I just can’t appreciate. Halloween is over; Thanksgiving is a few weeks off, so take the time today to write your Christmas letter to me. Do you think it’s easy fulfilling Christmas wishes when I receive letters just the day before Christmas? No! So do me and yourself a favor by following my top 5 tips on writing a Christmas letter to me.
- Write Your Letter Early – The earlier you get your letter to me, the better mood I’ll be in and the more time I can dedicate to reading and addressing your Christmas list. If you get your letter to me in early December, I’ll be enjoying myself in the Florida Keys...how could I NOT be in a great mood?!
- Get in the Spirit – You want to be inspired when you write this letter. Turn on Christmas music, get out red and green crayons, maybe drink some hot chocolate.
- Have You Been a Good Boy or Girl? – Tell me how good you’ve been and what you’ve done this year to make the good boy or girl list.
- Keep it Simple – Remember that I’ve got an entire plant’s worth of children’s Christmas letters to read. It’s a tough job, but I love it. I ask that you keep your Christmas list short and sweet so that I can get to as many wishes as possible.
- Hand Deliver the Letter – If you can, hand deliver the letter to me. I just love putting faces to names and letters. Come see me at Christmas in the Keys where I’ll be relaxing, flying a JetLev, and taking pictures with anyone that wants to. Can’t make it to the Keys? I’m sure you can track me down at a local shopping center.
Merry Christmas, everyone! I can’t wait to read your letters!
Christmas in the KeysSanta blog 10/11/12
Not many people know this, but Mrs. Claus and I (along with the Elves, of course) usually take the first three weeks of December off to spend time relaxing in the Florida Keys. What, did you think I was a procrastinator? No, no…I learned long ago that I serve myself and the children much better if I get all the toy-building, list-checking and reindeer prepping done early so that I can rest and be at full capacity when the big day comes.
More and more people have caught onto my December vacation and have seen what a great idea it is. Now they’re joining me in the Keys to rest up and enjoy some time before the busy holiday season kicks in. This year, I decided to kick off my 24 days of relaxation in the Keys with a celebration that will get these warm weather folks in the real Christmas spirit! With the help of a lot of my local buddies, and a few retired Elves that have relocated to the Keys, I’m throwing the Christmas in the Keys Celebration along the ocean at Hawks Cay Resort.
I can’t wait! Now be good little girls and boys and mark your calendars now. I don’t want to have to leave a lump of chum in your stocking this year. Ho, ho, ho, see you in the Keys!